In Alsace in the Haut-Rhin,
a hotel close to Freiburg
and the A36 motorway
Make the most of your stay in Alsace at the Als’Hôtel to visit the museums in Mulhouse and Basel, the Alsace vineyards and the wine route, as well as the typical towns and villages of the region.
a hotel close to Freiburg and the A36 motorway
In Alsace in the Haut-Rhin, close to Colmar
The Als’Hôtel is situated in Ottmarsheim. In the centre of the village, come and explore the Abbey Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, which has the particular feature of an octagonal floor plan, modelled on the Imperial Chapel in Aachen.
Travel a little further until you reach Strasbourg. One of the most beautiful cities in Europe, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. Its stand-out tourist attraction is its cathedral, but its history, its lifestyle and its good food are also worth exploring.
More information: www.ottmarsheim.com
More information: www.strasbourg.eu
How to find us
From France, A36 in the direction of GERMANY (Allemagne), exit 22 OTTMARSHEIM
From Germany via the A5 motorway, exit 66 Mulhouse A36, then exit 22 OTTMARSHEIM.
GPS: N47,78400' E007,50200
Mulhouse Railway Station
More information: www.voyages-sncf.com
EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
More information: www.euroairport.com/fr
10 minutes from Mulhouse between Freiburg and Basel
Museums and Parks
- Cité de l’Automobile (20 minutes by car)
- Cité du train (20 minutes by car)
- Ecomusée d’Alsace in UNGERSHEIM (28 km, 25 minutes)
- Mulhouse Zoo and Botanical Gardens (20 minutes by car)
- Amusement Park:Europa Park (70 km)
- Distance from the hotel to Mulhouse city centre 15 km
- Distance from the hotel to Colmar city centre 35 km
- Distance from the hotel to Strasbourg city centre 120 km
- Distance from the hotel to Basel city centre (Switzerland) 35 km
- Distance from the hotel to Freiburg city centre (Germany) 45 km
- Distance from the hotel to Mulhouse Railway Station 14 km
- Distance from the hotel to EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg 28 km
More information: www.tourisme-mulhouse.com